The Fastest Eero Yet, Eero Pro 6. Give Your Home the Connectivity It Deserves!
As the global economy’s dependence on smartphones and computers intensifies, so does the need for efficient, reliable Wi-Fi connectivity. Boost your home’s internet connectivity with Eero’s fastest mesh Wi-Fi system, the Eero Pro 6.
The Eero Pro 6 delivers broader coverage than most routers, so your entire family can enjoy high-speed internet anywhere in the house.
Join us as we provide comprehensive insight into Eero’s wireless mesh Wi-Fi setup.
What’s New About the Eero Pro 6?
Traditional Wi-Fi routers provide limited coverage, with users finding noticeable dead spots in some rooms. Users also experience significant buffering, which can hamper productivity for those who work from home. Not so with the Eero Pro 6.
The Eero Pro 6 employs:
- Wi-Fi 6
- TrueMesh technology
- Zigbee home automation
- Wi-Fi 6 – As the latest Wi-Fi network protocol, Wi-Fi 6 reduces network congestion and energy consumption. The Eero Pro 6’s orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA) scheme can cater to over 75 users on one channel. It also reduces buffering while streaming and downloading.
- TrueMesh Technology – Eero’s patented TrueMesh technology optimizes a network’s strength to satisfy even the most demanding clients by increasing Wi-Fi capacity, speed, and coverage. The Eero Pro 6’s superior performance stems from TrueMesh’s real-time data and advanced routing algorithms.
- Zigbee Home Automation – The Eero Pro 6 contains a built-in Zigbee radio that enables you to connect and control household devices. The technology creates a hub for multiple home automation systems like speakers, cameras, and lighting.
Learn more about what you can expect from the Eero Pro 6 as we discuss its specifications.
The Eero Pro 6 displays an ultra-modern design and possesses three nodes to boost your overall connectivity. Each of the three nodes delivers wireless coverage of 2,000 square feet.
Key exterior specifications of the Pro 6 nodes include:
- 5.3 inches in length and width
- 2.1 inches in height
- 1.5 pounds in weight
- White product color
The Eero Pro 6’s three nodes include the main routing node and two mesh nodes. The Eero Pro 6 also possesses a power port and a couple of auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet ports. Additional features include:
- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- 1024 MB RAM
- 4 GB flash memory
- Bluetooth support
Speed and Network
The Eero Pro 6 mesh Wi-Fi system boasts a maximum coverage of 6,000 square feet. Features that enhance its performance include:
- Two Wi-Fi satellites
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- AX, AC, and N wireless standards
- Multi-user multiple-input multiple-output (MU-MIMO) technology
Up to 32 Wi-Fi satellites can connect to the main Eero Pro 6 router, and the wired backhaul ensures a fast, stable connection while uploading data.
The AX4200 tri-band technology incorporates frequency bands of 2.4 GHz, 5.2 GHz, and 5.8 GHz, with maximum data transmission rates of about 574 Mbps, 1,201 Mbps, and 2,402 Mbps, respectively.
The Eero Pro 6 supports WPA3-Personal and WPA2-PSK encryption to ensure secure operation. You can stay protected against malicious sites and inappropriate content by signing up for the premium Eero Secure plan. Subscribers enjoy features like:
- Content filters
- Password manager
- VPN protection
- Anti-malware utilities
The Pro 6 security system uses Network Address Translation (NAT) firewall for network protection. It filters out suspicious traffic requests to shield your privacy.
How to Set Up the Eero Pro 6
The Eero Pro 6 system follows a simplified installation process. Clients can connect to the router with ease via their smartphones. You will also need a modem, an active internet connection, and a functioning mobile number. You can begin by:
- Downloading the app to your smartphone
- Creating an account
- Clicking on Start Setup
After connecting a Pro 6 node to your modem, you will know the setup is complete once the LED turns blue. Then, choose a network name and password.
Do you need an excellent home network that covers every nook and cranny of your home? With the Eero Pro 6, you can enjoy the benefits of a strong Wi-Fi signal from anywhere. Experience secure connectivity as you browse, stream, download, or attend an online conference.
If you face any installation issues with your Eero Pro 6, you can rely on friendly, professional assistance from our team at Seagull Electronics. Call us at (561) 624-0220 to consult with our electronic experts today!