About Seagull Electronics
The roots of Seagull Electronics date back to the founding of Central Hardware by Jacob Siegel in Miami Beach in 1956. In those days, televisions and other electronic goods were sold in hardware stores. The Siegel family moved north in 1988 to its current location in Juno Beach and opened Seagull Hardware. It was then that Jack’s son, Steven, took over the electronics part of the business and formed Seagull Electronics. Because of its reputation for excellence, Seagull Electronics has grown and now installs electronics systems in homes throughout South Florida. Many customers are so impressed by the work Seagull Electronics has done on their winter homes that they have flown the staff to their permanent residences to install systems.
Retaining a qualified systems designer at the planning stage of an audio/video system installation is critical if the desired results are to be attained. At Seagull Electronics, a professional Project Designer works with every customer to help achieve their goals.
The designer’s job is to help you determine your needs and the options available to fulfill those needs. Each project is different, each individual’s entertainment needs are different, and budgets vary. Our consultations include the following:
- Discuss and review your needs and preferences.
- Discuss budget requirements.
- Analyze the type of home or office construction.
- Determine accessibility for wire routing.
- Assess existing equipment and wiring for potential integration into the new system.
- Examine each room to maximize audio and video placement.
- Evaluate room size and seating to determine appropriate locations for audio, video and control components.
- Analyze the need and benefits of a control system.
From this information, Seagull Electronics will present you with a proposal designed to provide you with the best performing technology solutions at any budget.
Just call, email, or visit our showroom to set up your consultation.